Monday, July 14, 2014

Reminders

This post came from, my blog a year ago right around this time, when I was preparing for Thailand and needed $3,000 to go, which God provided every penny for, but here it is:  "As the Lord continues to ask me to trust Him, He sends little reminders my way to encourage my heart... such as the words from this devotional I came across today:"I want you to be all Mine. I am weaning you from other dependencies. Your security rests in Me alone--and not in other people, not in circumstances. Depending only on Me may feel like walking on a tightrope, but there is a safety net underneath: the everlasting arms. So don't be afraid of falling. Instead, look ahead to Me. I am always before you, beckoning you on--one step at a time. Neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, can separate you from My loving presence." Wow! What a reminder and challenge as I continue to embark on this journey leaning completely on the Lord!"

This was a year ago, but I believe that I needed this REMINDER more now than I did a year ago, don't get me wrong, I needed it then too!!!

But lets just pause for a moment,
Ok,
So our God is so good and orchestrates our life and every detail so much, that He knew on July 14th, I would need this reminder! As I prepare for a new journey, a brand new step in life as a first year teacher as a special ed teacher and not a clue as to where or who I will live with! I am terrified, honestly scared out of my whits!!! 

But I am taken back to the truth of the Lord that we must have faith, He is going to carry me and provided for every need as I take it moment by moment!
Its ok to be scared! But I am called to trust, to trust fully and completely! 
He is ABLE I am confident!!! I am thankful!
Satan has no way, I will not give him room or time to influence!!!
I am victorious in Christ! I will not allow fear to overtake or hinder what God is doing or what He is about to do!!
This is my Praise song right NOW!!!!


Hallelujah! 
You have won the victory.
Hallelujah! 
You have won it all for me.

Death could not hold you down
You are the risen king
Seated in Majesty
You are the risen king

 I am so thankful!!! He has indeed won the victory and He is my King!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment