Friday, January 9, 2015

How?







Do you ever just have to sit and ask How?
How did the Lord bring me to where I am at now?
How is it that my Savior is so patient with me?
How can God be working amongst my situation? 
How come we have to loose people in our lives, both physically thru death or just the end of a relationship?
How come hate exist in our world?
How come people choose not to forgive?
How come people choose to walk away from God?
How come we have to hurt?
How can God take the crummiest situations and turn them to the very best?
How will what I am doing, studying, thinking about, reflecting on now effect my future?
The list of Hows could go on  and on!!!!

 
But the one thing I do know and the best way I know how to answer many of these HOWS.... is this: 
"This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers.  If anyone has material possessions and sees his brother in need but has no pity on him, how can the love of God be in him?  Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. " 1 John 3:16-18
God is teaching me so much incredibly about His love and grace in so many realms... it is amazing!!! Although visiting home during Thanksgiving break and Christmas break at times with family.... Gods love transended the hate... the discord... the enemy's work and with the Love Christ has given me for my family... the Lord showed me the importance of interceding for my family! To cry out on their behalf for their salvation, for healing and so much more!!!And that is what I did in the space of my home and now even being 4 hours away that is still what I am doing and thru it... Christ is teaching me a little more about love each day!!!!
I also am learning so much about in my classroom as well!!!Just a few days ago I had a Jesus moment... one of my students who has tramatic brain damage... just retured from Christmas from having hand foot and moth disease... therefore a lot of the sores on his hands were still healing... and when this student eats... he gets food everywhere.... therefore he needs to be wipped off when he is finished... and on this particular day... I was helping him with lunch, and as I was wiping the food off his hands with his healing sores, this unconditional love came over me and it was as if I was wiping the hands of Jesus, It was like Jesus was sitting right next to me and his love filled me!!!
I have also had some some very hard days with students where it was hard to love, but Jesus is teaching me a little more each day and that love is growing more and more as I love them with Christ love!!!! 
And I have to say at times, my staff is the hardest part of the job, there is a lot of conflict and tension in our room but more than anything, I want to love the 7 wonderful ladies the Lord has placed in my classroom that I get to work with.... I know each of them have their own thing that burden their heart, so with the heart and love of Christ I want to press on and love them as much as I can with Christ strength and be His beccon of light that I may so be used by Him!!

As I have had so many opportunities to love, I have also been so love on, more than I could ever ask or imagine! It is beautiful it is wonderful it is the care of the Savior!!!
I am so loved through:
The HUGS  of friends
The kindness of Melody and Amber allowing me to be apart of their family and sharing their come with me!
The time Tish, Melody, Emily and Hannah have spent with me.... just being girls being us!!!
Bible Study of Acts with Tish
Dance practice with Melody and all her patience and help
Getting to journey with Tish that she would allow me to journey so close with her, that she would share her heart and freely let me share mine!
A wonderful Church family that I am getting to know more and more all the time!!!
And most of all a Savior whose love, forgiveness, faithfulness, grace is more than I could ever ask for!!!
So yes I have so many HOWS but Christ covers it all for His plan!!!!
So HOW will I live for Christ and demonstrate HIS LOVE to others today?

No comments:

Post a Comment