Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Here is to a New Start on a New Journey

So it is April 1st...

  • A new month
  • The beginning of a new season!!!! Spring!!! I believe is finally here and hopefully here to stay!
  • Although I have been on this new journey of post graduation now for 2 months.. I would still consider it new... as I still feel like it is an adjustment.... with living on my own or aka my best friend Tish, taking care of my own expenses but also consistently receiving a paycheck as an after-school teacher! 
So I believe it is fair to say: This is a new Season in my life!!! So many brand news, so many happy moments, trying moments, so much learning and growing!! But all due to an Amazing Heavenly Father that has been there every step of the way!!!

So I am here to reflect and share in this new Season of my journey with you all through blog!!!
So as I have been inspired through two very amazing women of the Lord.... both my sisters and friends... who too have shared their hearts and lives with me and their readers through blogger...


So thank you Tish and Dea... you precious ladies have inspired me!!!







So with all that said! I am here to blog and share my new journey for all who want to travel along with me!!!



2 comments:

  1. I am right there with you girl! Always :) Excited to read your blog. Welcome to the world of words my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Heather! So happy you decided to join the team of 'vunerable-ites' :) I pray that this may be just the outlet you need to connect with your Savior, Jesus Christ, as well as yourself! In my 5 yrs of blogging, I can honestly say the Lord has taught me as I allow my fingers to intercede :) It will be a great joy to follow you! Continue to keep the faith alive!!!! Love you sis

    ReplyDelete