Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I Am Not Sure

I have to say there are just so many things that are unknowns....
The questions to what next?
The desire to still have the familiar close by!
I choose and desire above all to trust! To walk in obedience to the Lord and with the Lord I don't want to go wrong or do it wrong.....
And I know above all He will direct my paths.... but sometimes I just wish He could make it crystal clear.... like there could just be this big sign saying.... Do this Heather..... but it just is not that easy... but rather, I must trust and have faith.... it sure is scary!
So with relationships, future job decisions to teach internationally, locally or in Virginia....
I know the Lord will lead and direct... No matter how scary or weak we may feel... He is made strong in our weakness!!!!




1 comment: