Friday, May 30, 2014

TRUST


TRUST
That is a constant reminder in my life.... Trust.... Always something I must do... A present, past and future verb... It has always been a must and will continue to be as soo!
As I sit on the beach... I am reminded as each wave hits the shore... One right after another, it is a continuous and beautiful rhythm of life!

The rhythm of trust is a continuous process in life... That also can be beautiful if we allow The Lord to continuous lead us step by step!


I am made to wonder if I can sit on the beach taking in all the beauty of the wonderful creation of the day the: sun, waves, sand, rocks, sky.... Can I not also stop and take in the wonder of what it means to trust The Lord... Through each season of life! He has been the most amazing friend, confidant, provider, father, savior, comforter, redeemer and the list could go on and on!  But as I reflect on all that He has done... That had taken lost of trust... He has never failed me once! So as I head into a new season of my life... The search for the right job, the connection with friends and the heart to see my brothers saved... I choose to trust! Just as my God commands the flow of the waves, I want Him to command the waves of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment